Graceful aging is a process, not a “quick” fix.
There are millions of products that tout “Anti Aging” solutions. So many, in fact, that we as consumers have become desensitized to what anti aging actually is. At TresViva, we provide an immersive program that instills a healthier mindset towards aging. Not only do we offer premium products developed from leading stem cell research, we offer skin care assistance from experienced estheticians. Let’s face it: due to the inevitable passage of time, and the biological facts of human nature, we are designed to age. While aging is inevitable, it doesn’t mean that you cannot age gracefully and naturally.
Dermatologists categorize aging into two groups: intrinsic and extrinsic. As we collect more rings around our tree, we naturally begin to lose our body’s stem cells. This is called “intrinsic aging.” Lifestyle choices and environmental factors can also have a detrimental affect to our skin, which is called “extrinsic aging.” Below are three extrinsic factors that can be problematic for aging skin, and three healthy mindset solutions to counteract the problems. By implementing these healthy options as a supplement to the TresViva products, you will undeniably see a transformation in your skin.
- Life cannot exist without the sun. Yet, the sun’s UVA and UVB rays are the most harmful to your skin, causing both aging and cancer. Medical literature has shown that the higher the elevation, the greater the UVA rays. TresViva’s primary facility is based in Montrose, Colorado, which sits at an elevation of 5,807 feet. Being a mile above sea level, we see many people with sun-aged skin.
- However, high altitude isn’t the only factor that increases your exposure to UV rays. Your proximity to the equator, arid environments, and even the season, can increase your chances of aging. Just about everywhere in the United States has a high exposure to UV rays during the spring and summer months.
Healthy Mindset Solution:
- In addition to using our Premium Anti Aging 2-Step System, be sure to add sunscreen to your daily routine. Whether you’re gardening or grocery shopping, a 30+ SPF can really make a difference. Remember, the sun is at its strongest from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM. On top of applying sunscreen, wear sunglasses and a hat. Not only will you look like a movie star in incognito, you’ll save yourself from squinting, which also causes wrinkles.
- Most of us live in a vicious cycle: We kick start our day with a daily dose of caffeine, substitute healthy foods with more convenient ones, consume more caffeine to get us through the day, and we unwind with some sort of indulgent treat. If this is not your daily routine, kudos to you.
- So, what’s the problem with caffeine and alcohol? Caffeine, whether in soda or coffee, acts as a diuretic, and ultimately dehydrates your skin. Alcohol also dehydrates, but the largest blow to your skin is the inflammation it causes. Both of these substances can cause premature aging in skin.
- Not a caffeine or alcohol consumer? Those quick, processed meals with refined carbohydrates and sugars have also been proven to accelerate aging. In fact, sugar-rich diets combined with sun exposure literally leathers your hide, creating premature wrinkles.
Healthy Mindset Solution:
- Don’t begin panicking about having to end your morning routine. Even moderate modifications can make a difference. While some studies suggest no more than four cups of coffee per day, we recommend substituting your daily jolt for a cup of green tea. Green tea doesn’t raise the cortisol levels like coffee does, and it’s chock full of antioxidants. The benefits of green tea have been proven to reduce inflammation, promote healing, and fight certain types of bacteria – that’s why we use it’s extract in our Anti Aging Serum.
- While we still recommend getting fruits and vegetables (natural sugars) into your diet, we also know that we live very busy lifestyles. We offer a Complete Nutritional Support Set that will make your health on the inside shine on the outside. Since we’ve already established that too much sun is harmful for our skin, we recommend taking our Vitamin A & D supplement. That way, you are receiving the sun’s most essential nutrient without causing premature aging. Maintaining a balanced diet is even tricky for the health-conscious. By taking the Multi-Nutrient Dietary Supplement, you can rest assured that your body is receiving the nutrition it needs.
- Our largest organ, skin, contains about 30% water. Think of your own skin as the skin of a succulent. If you “water” it with caffeine, sugar, or alcohol, you’ll get a brown, wrinkly plant. Why is it so hard to get more water into our systems? Literature shows that women should consume between 11 to 15 cups of water per day, but yet, we only drink a fraction of that. Most people say that they don’t like the taste, or that they aren’t thirsty. Actually, when you feel thirsty, that means you are already dehydrated. If you haven’t gathered this yet: Dehydration=poor skin. As for taste, we have plenty of solutions.
Healthy Mindset Solution:
- You’re not alone if you find water boring. Water enhancers and organic drink mixes will definitely shake things up. We like O’Vita’s Hydra-Ade Lima-Ade Joos Up. Another great way to elevate your drink is to add sliced fresh fruit or vegetables. Studies show that infused water flushes out toxins and naturally boosts your metabolism.
- Skip the straws and plastic bottles. Repetitive facial movements, like drinking from a straw can actually cause wrinkles, while plastic bottles can leach toxins into your water. Purchase a reusable stainless steel or aluminum bottle, so you have water on you at all times.
- Finally, a good moisturizer will trap water in our skin, giving it a fresh, youthful appearance. TresViva’s Age Defying Moisturizer provides a radiant glow through the antioxidant-rich cream, keeping your skin supple and firm.
Experience the difference with TresViva. Contact one of our knowledgeable estheticians for a customized consultation today!